Wednesday, February 06, 2008

It's been too long...

I know, it's been almost 2 months since I've posted anything and while I could come up with excuses as to why I've been so absent, this time I won't do that. The new apartment is treating me well and any complaints I have are just me being petty. After the first few weeks of living without a couch I was very happy to get that remedied. I never realized how much sitting around I do on my days off until all I had was a folding chair. Luckily I was really busy for the first 3-4 weeks that I lived in my new place.

The end of January and the beginning of February have been a little slower for me, so I decided what better time to go snowboarding than the slow times. (not that I wasn't already planning it anyway) So tomorrow (..er....um....today), early this morning I head off to Colorado for my annual snowboarding trip. While I should have been in bed several hours ago, here I am posting this for you guys. And to make up for all of my absence, I decided to make a short little video. Just a little something fun that I threw together this afternoon while I was prepping for my trip tomorrow.

Enjoy!

...and pray for my safety while I'm gone...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Whoooo! Alright!!!! Lets hear it for some snow!!!! Have fun and watch out for those orange fences. Great video. I feel renewed just watching it.

Anonymous said...

Dear David,

The thing you left on YouTube I thought was super funny. Plus, I hope you stay safe in Colorado while you're snowboarding.

Your good cousin,
Mariah
Love and kisses from the Leavitts.