Monday, October 22, 2007

Fall has fallen!

I woke up today to the sound of rain and was totally oblivious to what was going on with the weather. Thinking it would pass and the sun would come out to make everything hot and humid like normal, I left home without a jacket. I quickly learned that it was a cold front. It became progressively cooler as the day went on and I began to question my sanity for choosing to leave my jacket at home. Not that it was super cold but something to break the wind would have been nice.

I got my first whiff of someone firing up their fireplace this year. Fall has officially reached Dallas.... not too shabby.

On a side note...
I have a program on my laptop that lets me use the built-in webcam to record time-lapse video. It's a pretty fun program, but it's one of those programs that's fun to play with but you never really use it. Well, I decided to use it the other day during a half-day fashion shoot. I set up my laptop in the corner of the room and told it to record 1 frame every 10 seconds. It recorded for about 5 hours and compiled everything into a 1 minute video. My friend added some music to it and loaded it on You Tube.

So if you have ever been curious as to what goes on during a photoshoot you might enjoy this.



-sorry for the video suggestions that pop up after the video ends. I tried to keep it from doing that but it didn't want to work...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet video.
what's that program called?
and is that Busdriver?

Jerry's Dallas said...

More updates, please.