Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Reminder...

This World Is Not My Home...


As I lay in bed and ponder over the days events I am thankful that even in the midst of an event that seems like turmoil I am reminded that this world is not my home. Nor are the things that i own, mine. All of the things that we work so hard for and cherish too much are simply, things. Things that are entrusted to us for a time. I am truly thankful for the things I have but events like today are a reminder that nothing I have is truly mine, as much as the selfish little kid inside of me tells me otherwise. Everything can be taken from us in the blink of an eye.

I have more thoughts on the subject, but it is 2 a.m. and I need some sleep for work tomorrow. Hope this note finds you well. (by the way, thankfully no one was injured in this accident)

1 comment:

mello said...

Luckily, no one was injured.