Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm back...

Okay, once again, no excuses. I know it's been a while but I just haven't felt spurred on to blog lately.  So what have I been up to since you last heard from me?

Well, first of all, I have completed yet another year of my life and moved on to the next one with nothing major to report. My birthday was low key but fun. I worked most of the day and then headed out to play ultimate frisbee with some friends who surprised me with a cookie cake (always a good choice) when we  went out to dinner afterwards. Then a few weeks ago I got into some kind of poison ivy/oak or something of the like that invaded part of my face. It has mostly cleared up but it was pretty nasty at its peak. The worst part of it all was the fact that I had work with two new clients that week. I felt so bad for them having to look at me all day but I couldn't skip out on work and I wasn't contagious, it just didn't look too pretty.  

That's about it. Not too much else has been going on. I've been trying to stay busy with work. Some weeks I've been successful at that. Lets hope for more of the up weeks in the future...

Hopefully you'll hear from me again soon.... (sooner than another month and a half)

No comments: