Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Post vacation "wanna-be" beard...

Vacation was nice. There may have been rain almost every day but the weather was still much nicer than the heat in Texas. And as you can see, I didn't shave while on vacation.  I thought about keeping it to see what I could grow but I figured that with this heat that might be something I could do in the winter... we'll see.

Edit- I know I kind of look like a thug in the picture below but I kind of liked the white background, it gave the shot a slightly different feel. That's the only reason I added it. The more I look at it, the more I think about deleting it, but I figured this little note would suffice.


3 comments:

Alli said...

I think you should grow it out. It suits you. (Although that second picture makes you look like a thug...) :)

Are you coming this winter?

Anonymous said...

The second picture looks like someone who spent some time in a
ft. W. correctional facility.
`KRIS

Anonymous said...

It may have rained, but we saw some great rainbows Friday going to Tamarack & Kellerhaus. Mariah doesn't like the beard. Maybe we will see you in May.

Sue