Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Update...

Sorry it's been so long. I could always give you excuses like work has been crazy lately (which it has) and when I get home at night the last thing I think of is updating my blog (also true), but I won't give you these excuses....oops, I guess I already did.

But I know it's time for me to update when within one day I recieved two different emails telling me that I need to update. To the two of you (you know who you are), thanks for the prodding. Sometimes I need it. And seeing as how it's been almost two months since my last update, I definitely needed a little poke in the side.

So what's going on with me these days? Well, I finally got my passport! I paid for expedited services and was told it would take 2-4 weeks. I was getting a little worried after six weeks had passed. I had one day where I freaked out a little, thinking that it had been lost in the mail, but the next day it showed up at home. It's now official, I can now legally travel the world!

And speaking of traveling, I'm headed to Pennsylvania tomorrow. I'm taking a long weekend and heading north for an old friend's wedding. It should be lot's of fun. Not to mention I"m excited to get out of Texas for a brief period of time. Over the weekend the guys are headed to a cabin up in the Poconos. I've always heard of people vacationing in the Poconos, but I've never been there, nor do I know what to expect. But I'm looking forward to it...

More updates coming soon....

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks, Pez. We all feel better now :)

Anonymous said...

DUDE!
i can't believe you were totally in the poconos and didn't call me. i mean, not that you would know my number or even know that i live in the poconos now.

hopefully you had a good trip. i find that there are lots of outdoor things to do here and if you don't like the outdoors.. well.. then i guess there's nothing to do in the poconos :)

tricia warnick-papademetrious-snuffleupagus

Anonymous said...

Those of us in New England who only see you once a year just want to know whats happening in your life.

Hope you had a god time in PA. See you in a month.

Love,
Sue