Monday, April 02, 2007

My current weakness...


I can't help myself sometimes. I probably drive past 15 Starbucks on my way in to work every morning and at least twice a week I end up stopping to grab a drink. My drinks of choice currently are: Caramel Macchiato, Cinnamon Dolce Latte, or a Mocha Latte with a shot of vanilla. Something about a nice warm drink in my hand when I walk into work just tends to put me in a really laid back mood. Don't ask me why. Maybe a warm drink in my hand makes me think it's colder outside than it actually is and maybe that comes from my short stint of living in colder climates and I'm just trying to prolong the winter and spring. I'm not really ready for the crazy Texas summer. I don't know...

1 comment:

DigMe said...

Starbuck's...*shiver*

If you're ever over at Northwest Hwy and Ferndale then give White Rock Coffee a try. They do espresso right. Or you could just stop by for a visit and I'll set you up with some fresh-roasted coffee. If you're ever in Austin try Caffe Medici at West Lynn and 12th. Best coffee shop I've been to in Texas.