Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Where I laid dormant for the past week...



Life slowed down (and cooled down) for me over the past week. It was a much needed break. After completing a very hectic schedule over the past 2-3 months, I timed my vacation perfectly. I sat back, hung out with family, enjoyed the cool weather and beautiful views of Newfound Lake and the surrounding New Hampshire mountains, and just plain relaxed.

Click on the picture above for a larger view of where I spent my last week relaxing. And to view my first attempt at using Canon's PhotoStitch program that came with my new camera. After I put this picture together, I learned a couple of things that I would have done differently while taking the picture(s). There are a few visible seams, but it definitely gets the idea across.

Enjoy. I know I did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.